Sunday, February 7, 2010

Love and Hate

That’s what family is there for,

Although there are days when we really hate,

It is the love that hems the tore,


Sometimes your presence is such a bore,

But yet I always seem to be await,

That’s what family is there for,


It’s best just to simply ignore,

But without your words I feel no weight,

It is the love that hems the tore,


When we clash it’s a belligerent war,

But what I need is a sturdy gate,

That’s what family is there for,


I can feel emptiness start to pour,

But you feel the same so I can relate,

It is the love that hems the tore,


Without your footsteps there is no floor,

The shower of happiness starts to abate,

That’s what family is there for,

It is the love that hems the tore,

1 comment:

  1. Good message! However, I think the A2 line (and maybe the A1) needs to be more clear.

    ReplyDelete