Thursday, October 29, 2009

Reflections #5

Today in class, we went online and took a survey about our personality and learning style. The results I got were quite accurate. According to the survey, my personality code is ESFJ. It's interesting because It took a similar survey like this one, but instead I got ISTJ. ESFJ are people that are warm, friendly, and talkative (I'm not really talkative). I am enthusiastic and energetic person who loves to be with people. I have a close relationship with my friends and family. Apparently I'm sympathetic and caring and I like to help other. I am polite and trusting and try hard to please others and place my relationships high on my list of priorities (this is 100% true about me). I have strong values about how to behave. I tend to take all criticism personally so my feelings get easily hurt (this is also so true). I'm a practical person. I am organized and efficient.

I think for the most part, the description matches me pretty well. I'm not really talkative or energetic that much, but it's true that I'm very sensitive and practical!


No comments:

Post a Comment